Sunday, April 26, 2009

You must be kidding

Tonight is an unusually night in our household, everyone is asleep and it is before 9 pm. Of course not me since I am a bit of a night owl, so I decided to spend some quality time with my computer. I was searching this online store looking for some cute capris for the summer and to my horror I found this. Now before I show you this photo, i want to preface this by saying this is a plus size website, pregnant or not this is where I must shop.

Ok some how the style name of these pants didn't make it with the picture. But the name of these capris are "pork chop capris." Really in a plus size store pork chop capris? Why not heifer crops or pork tenderloin bermudas!

2 comments:

jennifer said...

HAAAAA!!! That is too crazy for words.

maribeth said...

that is so wrong!!! why?? i don't care if you are a waif, no one wants to wear pork chop capris!!