Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Picasso or Van Gogh? Don't know

Tonight little Emma shocked her dad and I! She counted to ten! Yes I said it to 10! Well she did leave out a few numbers. It went alittle something like this... 123...678...10 Yeah!I know, I know, this is what jealous mommies call shameless bragging. Well if your mom doesn't do it then who? Put the super cool thing came later that day. She was drawing on her magna doodle, and she would draw something and say "bird" and point to it. SHe then drew a flower, a tree, and a peace sign. no kidding. She pointed to each one of the drawings and named them. I love those little moments. I want to tuck them away in my heart and mind and remember them always. Her are some of her drawings.

Clearly here you can see a peace sign.

Ahh, the lovely but never seen Ivory billed woodpecker and a tall pine tree.

And my favorite Emma pointing to the turkey and pumpkin she drew.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Love it! I love the creativity in little ones and what their eyes see! Cute.