Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Potty Training Boot Camp Day 1

Emma and I both stayed home from preschool today because we both were feeling a bit under the weather. So what better time to try and potty train your 2 year old. My mom's friend found these Carter's training pants, so I decided to give them a try. The first pair in the bag was just a plain white pair. When she put them on it reminded me of Risky Business, all she was missing was the socks and the shades. But here is the rub.. umm she doesn't want to keep them on!! So I would look down and see this pair of underwear and a little naked butt run by.

So plan B, we tried a pull up. Here is what happened....
Actually I decided I better not show that picture. Needless to say by the end of the day she was very confused. Notice the shoes.

My poor baby is so confused and so is her momma!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

jennifer said...

you are braver than i... my dear.

i'm holding off as long as i can...