Monday, January 19, 2009

I did it!!!!

Wow! I just finished my first workout on the wii fit! This thing is amazing! The funny thing is unlike me it remembers the last time you were on the board. It remembers your last weight, BMI, and how much time you spent working out. Well, when I got on tonight it said "Hmmm it has been 18 days since we saw you last, and by the way you have gained 2 pounds." (Insert picture of me with a shotgun blowing up the tv).
But I wasn't going to let this blatant taunting stop me. I had the eye of the tiger, Rocky's blood flowing threw me, I can do this! So I stepped on the wii board and my first exercise was hula hoop. Well let's just say my hips haven't moved like that in awhile. LOL. But the cool thing was my first attempt I only did 7 rotations, then 14, and finally 120! I played soccer, skiing, and I actually did the fun run. I must say I was so proud of myself for doing that run. It was only 4 minutes, but my heart and knees thought i had done 26.2. Surprisingly it was fun, and in no time I had 21 minutes in my fitness bank. As I type this, I have ice bags on my knees, and I have lubed up with lots of ben-gay. Trust me you don't want to see the pictures!

2 comments:

Emily said...

That's awesome!!!!

Margaret said...

sounds fun! I wanna come play! Great way to workout.