Monday, January 26, 2009

Absurd

I was at the mall today, and Emma and I stopped by the little play area. It wasn't to crowded so I thought it would be ok to play for awhile. So I sat down, and immediately this woman's conversation caught my ear. She was talking to another lady about how her daughter goes to a preschool 2 days a week and how smart she is. She said "She isn't even 2 yet and they are putting her in a 3 yr old class because she is so smart and she bosses the other children, and can even tell the teachers what to do." Hmm, I am intrigued... It gets better my friends. She proceeds to tell the lady that they have already had her IQ tested!!! What!!! The kid is 1! Really.. So I am thinking we are in the presence of true greatness. So this gifted genius comes up to her mommy and holds her crotch and says "I yucky." Well if that is the vocabulary of a genius then I must say that most of Emma's friends will be joining her in Mensa classes!

2 comments:

Margaret said...

too funny! Don't we love how our perception of our own kids is far different then how others see them sometimes!!! hahah.

kris said...

um, wow, lol! faith is so mensa material then, she tells me all the time that she stinks, lol!