Sunday, December 21, 2008

Kraft Kamikaze

I am crazy for crafts!!! It all started when I took this scrapbooking class on how to make gift tags. The ad for the craft even said once you make your own tags you can never go back to store bought peel off tags! And I am here to testify they are right! So I decided to stock up on supplies and make all of my gift tags for Christmas this year.


I have had so much fun, but that fun has turned into a dark crafting obsession. I am now making ornaments


Picture boards..

Ahh this beautiful madness, you name it, I have probably mod podged it.

3 comments:

maribeth said...

i love the picture board of emma on the rr tracks-how cute!! i may have to do that!

Carla Reyna said...

very impressive!

jennifer said...

i'm loving the emma board. try using distress ink on the edges. it's my new love.

you will not be disappointed, my friend!