Sunday, February 22, 2009

I love you more

For as long as we have been married (almost 9 years), money has always been a sore subject. I like (love) to spend it, and Tom would sure like to save it. We have done the Dave Ramsey thing, Crown Financial Ministries, blah, blah, blah. We have seen it all. The problem is all of these things are great, but if you are not on the same page it doesn't really matter. I have had the sneaking suspicion that Tom feels second when it comes to money. I know this because he actually said that! So I decided to show him and tell him that he comes first in my life.


Yes, my friends, those are really credit cards. Sad, but indeed necessary.

4 comments:

maribeth said...

that is hysterical!!

maribeth said...

one more thing, love the new look!

Margaret said...

Love it! Great way to salvage the card!!

jennifer said...

WOW! I love that idea! you totally have to send it in to Dave Ramsey.

Crafty and Creative!