Tuesday, February 17, 2009

We did a bad bad thing

Ok so lets play a little game. It is called what doesn't belong in the picture.

Any guesses.....
That's right the 2 year old in the middle. I had to use the night vision mode on my camera to capture these fabulous images. I don't know how this happened. Wait a minute, yes I do, duh WE LET HER IN THE BED ONE TIME! This weekend at my parents house we let her sleep with us, because my grandmother was going to be staying in the guest room. I know, big mistake. She use to refer to the bed as "mommy's Bed" and today she said "I sleep in OUR bed." Poor Tom is lucky if his butt cheek is on the bed. While we are on the subject of things that don't need to be in my bed , this is another one I could stand to go.

4 comments:

maribeth said...

don't do it! could you fit anything else in your bed?? love the face! is that tonight? is that how you found them when you got home from dinner?? too funny!

Unknown said...

I wish I could sleep that soundly...

Emily said...

I feel your pain girl

Margaret said...

great! Emma is in heaven now!!