Tuesday, August 5, 2008

When silence is a bad thing Part 2


To say that my 2 year old Emma is active is an understatement. She loves to go go go! Monday morning was a typical morning. It started with breakfast and some playtime. Well, nature called and I headed off to answer the call. As I sat on my throne, I thought to myself it is a little to quiet out there in the living room. So after washing my hands, I started out on my search for little Emma. Our house isn't that big, so I thought this shouldn't be to difficult. Of course Emma is at that age when you call her or tell her to come here, she runs away or just flat out ignores you. So I had to ask myself "Why am I still standing here calling her name?" Anyway, I headed to her room, and I hear "hurry mommy, hurry mommy." As I walk into her room this is what I saw........

1 comment:

Martin Family said...

welcome to the blogging world. Looking forward to keeping up with you and Emma via your blog.