Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A few musings

In my spare time recovering from the dreaded stomach virus, I was watching the news. They were doing a story on obese people in America. So they roll tape on obese people walking on the streets of America. Can you imagine being the unfortunate victim of one cameraman's eye. I mean what do they say go out and video a bunch of fat people walking around!! I guess they have to have video. But really, can you imagine sitting down and turning on the news and seeing your belly walk across the screen? Awful. I guess that is why they never show their poor faces. My other musing: I was reading the bottle of Pepto Bismol and it says something like this, "a harmless blackening of your stool or tongue may occur." A harmless blackening...... is no one else alarmed by this. I personally find it alarming that my tongue might turn black. That could make for some awkward conversational moments. I think I may have too much time on my hands.

2 comments:

jennifer said...

oh my goodness! I've never read the label of the pepto before. that is a little frightening!

Unknown said...

Too funny, glad you zare feeling better!